The very best websites do one thing really, really well: do less but execute perfectly.
Tom Loosemore, BBC web principle #2
These websites are just a handful of single serving sites I noticed cropping up this year. The fail blog from the icanhascheezburger guys came a close second.
- The yellow Post-It note that makes my wallet nervous:
- Twitter seem to be experiencing fewer problems than they were:
- One for the web developers:
- I’d love to see the code behind this one:
- Brilliantly, there’s even an RSS feed to let you know if it’s Christmas or not:
- A seasonal one to finish off with (which differs with browser):